Default, optional war rules.
Griefing is allowed.
- All nations must do /perm set build enemy yes and /perm set container enemy yes.
- Withers, windsticks, and uranium dropping may not be used.
- Bandages, splints, rags, medicine and vitamins are not to be used.
You may not use teleportation commands.
- Attackers may not set their home in the nation they are attacking.
- Defenders may not set their home within 250 blocks of their landmark.
- SF teleportation arrays or mirrors may not be used.
Nations may attack and defend simultaneously.
Each nation starts in their capital.
- Your capital may not be changed during the war.
A nation must have landmarks that the opposing side may capture.
- Landmarks are structures containing a room with a lapis block with a banner on top
- A nation may have one capital landmark and up to 5 chosen locations.
- Landmarks must be accessible from outside.
- Landmarks should be above and on the ground.
- Landmarks must be at least 500 blocks apart.
- They may be moved during peacetime, but not during war.
- Nations must give the coordinates of each landmark they wish to use to the arbiter.
To capture a landmark you must:
- Kill all defenders that are at the landmark when the attackers arrive
- Remain at the landmark (without all attackers dying) for 10 minutes
- If all attackers die while holding, they must restart their capture.
- Only one landmark may be captured at a time.
To capture a capital landmark, you must hold it for 20 minutes.
Attackers only get 3 lives per landmark.
- Once you die a third time you can no longer assist in the attack.
- If all attackers die 3 times, they must either retreat or attack a different landmark.
Defenders get 5 lives per landmark.
- Once you die a fifth time you can no longer assist in the defence.
- If all defenders die five times the landmark is captured by the attackers.
Once all a nations landmarks are captured, or when they surrender, the nation is defeated.
- Nations can also agree on ending the conflict, returning to their pre-war states.