What is and isn't allowed involving Factions.
You must follow a specific procedure to void treaties.
- In order to void a treaty agreement and thus end a treaty’s terms, nations must sign a separate treaty in
Faction names must be non-offensive and unique.
- If a faction name is offensive or too close to an existing faction's, a staff member will reach out.
Keep your claims neat and orderly wherever possible.
- No border-gore.
- No snake claims.
- Avoid hollow claims.
Hollow claims are acceptable if we are dealing with claim lag.
- The claim must appear to be filled on dynmap.
- If possible, try to fill hollow claims in.
All factions must be based in the overworld.
- Each faction may claim a maximum of 49 chunks in the Nether and End, which are not counted as colonies.
- Claims in the End may not be on the main island.
Factions must have an active leader.
- Factions with an inactive leader (10+ days) may be given to another member or disbanded, depending on activity.
- The inactive faction leader will be given a warning lasting 72+ hours before any action is taken.
- To prevent this, file an absence in #applications.
Warps may not be walled off.
- Players moving through your territory to exit a warp will not cause a trespassing CB.
You must provide a warning to gain a trespass CB.
- The most common way to do this is to put "no trespassing" in your faction's description.
- "No trespassing" warnings do not apply to allies unless specified.
Do not CB bait.
- CB baiting is the act of harassing a nation or player in order to obtain a CB.
- Additionally, this is usually against rule 2.
Do not bypass the factions plugin to kill a player in their own territory.
- This also counts as loopholing and exploiting.