Rules that apply only on the Minecraft server.
No alting, bot accounts, or VPN connections.
- Notify staff if you must use a VPN to connect to the server.
- Bots may be allowed if you check with staff first.
No hacks or exploits.
- Exploits include (but are not limited to) duping and bypassing WorldGuard/Factions
- Hacks include (but are not limited to) speed, fly, any form of x-raying, etc. Don't do it, clowns.
No unapproved mods.
- Mods such as Optifine, Litematica, minimaps and mods which don't provide an unfair advantage are allowed.
- This includes hack clients. Don't do it, clowns.
- You may not use Litematica's printer function.
- If you are unsure whether your mod qualifies, contact staff.
Do not attempt to crash or lag the server.
- Ask before significant claiming.
- Lag machines are, of course, banned.
- Griefing may be allowed in a war and as a CB.
- This includes disbanding a faction without the leader's permission.
Certain structures larger a certain size are not allowed without prior staff approval.
- Pixel/map art above 16 chunks
- Artificial islands above 64 chunks
- Boats more than 300 blocks long