A nation must have landmarks that the opposing side may capture.
- Landmarks are structures containing a room with a lapis block with a banner on top
- A nation may have one capital landmark and up to 5 chosen locations.
- Landmarks must be accessible from outside.
- Landmarks should be above and on the ground.
- Landmarks must be at least 500 blocks apart.
- They may be moved during peacetime, but not during war.
- Nations must give the coordinates of each landmark they wish to use to the arbiter.